Homes for Sale in Woodforest, Montgomery, Texas
New developments in Conroe, Texas, include the master-planned residential development Woodforest homes for sale, which boasts a wooded landscape and elegant homes constructed by excellent homebuilders.
Woodforest is a 3,000-acre community, and its residents have access to first-rate amenities, primarily the Forest Island Recreation Center, which has multiple courts for sports and pools with water slides; these amenities are perfect for residents of all ages. Living in Woodforest grants you access to a warm and welcoming community, making it an excellent setting for starting and growing a family. Another upside of living in the area is the tranquility of the neighborhood. One of the best things to have in life is having a lovely home in a peaceful residential area. Whether buying your first house, downsizing, or upgrading to a luxurious home, you can find a property among the homes for sale in Woodforest that will suit all your housing wants and needs.
Here’s more about Woodforest and its homes for sale:
The houses in Woodforest are styled in various gorgeous architectural housing styles such as Contemporary, Traditional, Modern, French, Spanish, Mediterranean, and English. These varying housing designs allow homeowners to meticulously find the perfect match for their taste and housing features needs.
Woodforest provides residents with many opportunities for socialization and access to different community resources. The locals can access diverse recreational opportunities, all of which can be reached in minutes using a golf cart. Adults can develop their game at the Woodforest Golf Club by playing on a championship course designed by PGA pro-Steve Elkington, which features 27 holes. In addition, members can relax at the clubhouse, which spans a total area of 10,000 square feet. Children explore and engage in playful activities. They will have a terrific time scooting down the 6-foot-wide track at the Forest Island Scooter Park or racing their buddies around the way at the Forest Heights Scooter Park.
Wooforest amenities mainly focus on providing families with entertainment and comfortable stay. This is why it can be considered one of the top-most residential neighborhoods for families of all types.
Woodforest Real Estate Scene
Here are some of the real estate facts about Woodforest properties for sale.
- The price of a home in the Woodforest neighborhood can range from $315,000 to $3M, depending on the property’s location, the size, the number and type of amenities, and any other relevant characteristics.
- On average, the homes for sale in Woodforest have anywhere from two to seven-bedroom layouts and bathroom arrangements, which are ideal for families with up to more than five members.
- Woodforest dwellings range from 1,200 to 7,350 square feet in internal living space.
- Most residential homes in the Woodforest area have lot sizes ranging from 0.1 to 5.06 acres.
- Regarding the architectural designs of people’s homes, most houses in Woodforest are either Traditional, Contemporary or Modern, Mediterranean, French, Spanish, or English.
- The median price per sqft. For homes for sale in Woodforest is $166.
For more information about the properties for sale in Wodforest, please do not hesitate to call us immediately. We are dedicated to helping homebuyers to find the perfect home for them and their loved ones here in Woodforest, Montgomery, TX. To start with your inquiry, you may visit this link: https://conroetxhomes.com/conroe/woodforest/